Bring your furry friends for a day of fun at our parks with dog runs.
Spend the day outdoors with your dog and let them run unleashed at the dog runs in our parks.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all, be a responsible pet owner and clean up after your pet.
While dogs are permitted in most of our parks and park connectors, they are not permitted in the following areas with rich biodiversity:
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- Central Catchment Nature Reserve.
- Labrador Nature Reserve.
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
- The Central Nature Park Network.
- The Sungei Buloh Nature Park Network.
- All trails leading into the nature reserves including:
- Bukit Timah mountain biking trail
- Chestnut-Gangsa biking trail
- Dairy Farm Nature Park’s nature trails (Wallace Trail)
- Lower Peirce trail
- MacRitchie trails
- Pipeline at Bukit Timah
- Upper Peirce Reservoir Park access road
- Certain areas in the Singapore Botanic Gardens such as:
- COMO Adventure Grove
- Ethnobotany Garden
- Evolution Garden
- Foliage Garden
- Healing Garden
- Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden
- Keppel Discovery Wetlands – elevated boardwalk
- Learning Forest - elevated walkways and boardwalks
- Mingxin Foundation Rambler’s Ridge
- National Orchid Garden
- Rain Forest
- SPH Walk of Giants
Etiquette at dog runs
Before entering the dog run, you should ensure that your dog is:
- Healthy and without any open wounds.
- Up to date with vaccinations.
- Sterilised or not in heat.
- Well-socialised and obedient.
At the dog run, take note of the following :
- Dogs must be supervised at all times.
- Clean up after your dog.
- "Scheduled breeds" must be muzzled.
- Ask for the owner's permission before interacting with a dog.
- Children must be supervised.
Find out more about nature reserves and parks and the dos and don'ts you should follow when visiting our parks with your dog.
Dog wash facilities
Looking to give your dog a good scrub after a day of exercise? Make use of the dog wash stations located at selected parks. You can also find pet-related supplies at some of the outlets.
Find a dog wash station
Find a park for fun with your dog